- Information We Collect
Our website typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a)Information that you provide which personally identifies you, and (b) Information that does not personally identify you which we automatically collect when you visit our website or Platform or that you provide us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, phone number etc. As a general policy, to facilitate the use of content on our website, you may have to provide personally identifiable information.
We may further collect, store, transmit, process and use the following kinds of data;
- Information relating to any transactions executed between you and us on or in relation to our platform, including information relating to your purchases/orders such as
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our services, including email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Messages exchanged on our Platform and the number of times you have availed our services;
- Any other information that you choose to share with us and in relation to the transactions made by the user.
- All the information provided to Sarumam Pharmacy by you, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary and obtained with your consent. You understand that Sarumam Pharmacy or parties associated with Sarumam Pharmacy may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information Rules, 2011
- for the purpose of providing the Services to you,
- for communication purposes
- debugging customer support related issues,
- for the purpose of contacting, you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. Sarumam Pharmacy also reserves the right to use information provided by you for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Website.
- Contacting you for offering new products or services.
- Contacting you for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- Processing payment instructions including those through independent third party service providers such as payment gateways, banking and financial institutions, pre-paid instrument and wallet providers for processing of payment transaction or deferral of payment facilities.
- Non-Personal Information: Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified, i.e., information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our websites. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Macintosh OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet provider the specific areas of the website and any other information from your use / access of Sarumam Platform and its services.
- How We Use & Share the Information Collected
Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your access to content on our website. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you with promotional information or to communicate with you about the products and services we are providing or have provided.
Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, and to improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our affiliated companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others but remember that aggregate information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
The collected data will be used for the purposes or to meet the ends, including, but not limited to, the following.
- Administer and maintain the platform.
- Provide and improve your browsing experience by offering personalized experience and recommendations.
- Pick-up or deliver your purchase/order through our platform.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and/or collect payments from you.
- Disseminate general, commercial and non-commercial communications and email notifications.
- Send newsletters and other marketing or promotional communications (relating to our business and our third-party affiliates and partners), which we believe may be of interest or benefit to you by post or email.
- Collate and provide statistical information about our Platform and our users, but such information will not contain any data that could be identified or traced to any individual user.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to your conduct or use of our Platform.
- We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Information Gathered from your Device
Apart from the device and browser information that we collect from your device, we also collect location information. Sarumam Pharmacy may collect technical data about your usage of Sarumam Platform including precise real time location information from your device and imprecise information derived from, for instance, your IP Address or postal code.
- Other Uses & Information
- IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet, Web servers (computer that “serve up” web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our websites, our services typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our website. IP addresses are considered non-personal information and may also be shared as provided above. We reserve the right to use IP addresses and any personally identifiable information to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our website rules or to:
- Fulfill a government request;
- Confirm with the requirements of the law or legal process;
- Protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, or other users; or
- In an emergency to protect the heath and safety of our website’s users or the general public.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are small text files from a website that are stored on your hard drive. These text files, using our website more convenient by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you. Cookies themselves do not typically contain any personally identifiable information. We may analyze the information derived from these cookies and match this information with data provided by you or another party.
- Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless we are sending you information about our other services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others.
- Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personal information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable information or non-personal information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- Fulfil a Government request;
- Confirm with the requirements of the law or legal process;
- Protect or defend our legal rights or property, our website, or other users;
- In an emergency to protect the health and safety of our website’s users or the general public or
- To third parties with your consent or when you request such sharing.
- Data Retention
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information about you is available only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, or longer if required under any law.
- Keeping Your Information Secure
- We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information.
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Sarumam Pharmacy in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Sarumam Pharmacy takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Sarumam Pharmacy’s business.
- No administrator at Sarumam Pharmacy will have knowledge of your password unless directly disclosed by you on our Software Platforms. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Website when finished. Sarumam Pharmacy does not undertake any liability for any unauthorized use of your account and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify Sarumam Pharmacy by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .You shall be liable to indemnify Sarumam Pharmacy due to any loss suffered by it due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Notwithstanding the above, Sarumam Pharmacy is not responsible for the confidentiality, security, or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Sarumam Pharmacy shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Sarumam Pharmacy including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- Age Restrictions
- Sarumam Platform is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. Sarumam ensures that it will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about persons under 18 years of age. If we come across or learn that we have received information directly from a person who is under the age of 18, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law. Sarumam Pharmacy will not collect any personal information from anyone known to be under the age of 18 without the prior, verifiable consent from his or her legal representative.
- Do Not Track
- Information for Users outside the Jurisdiction
- To the extent personal information is transferred out of the country where the owner of that personal information lives, such as Sarumam Pharmacy affiliates, subsidiaries or business partners in other countries then different standards may apply to how your data is used and protected in those countries. Sarumam Pharmacy has appropriate safeguards in place in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that data is adequately protected irrespective of the country.
- Other Sites
- Our websites may link to or contain links to other third-party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing other services or products referenced on our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third-party website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third-party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
- Your Individual Rights
- In accordance with the applicable laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data which would apply differently in different circumstances such as Right to access, Right to rectification & Right to erasure.
- Right to Access: You have the Right to ask Sarumam Pharmacy about the processing of your personal information. Additionally, you have the Right to request access to your personal data that we process and inquire about the purpose of gathering such information and the categories of personal data that we process.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to have Sarumam Pharmacy correct and rectify the personal information provided to Sarumam Pharmacy.
- Right to Erasure: The Right to Erasure is commonly known as ‘Right to be Forgotten’. You have the right to ask Sarumam Pharmacy to delete your personal data from their database. Sarumam Pharmacy shall delete your personal data only upon your request.
- Contact Information
- You may contact us as provided below if:
- Wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided; or
- Want to opt-out from receiving future promotional correspondence, including emails, from us or other affiliated companies;
You may contact us at email@example.com .
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases within a reasonable timeframe. Please note that we may not be able to fulfil certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits, features and services offered on or through our website.