Returns, Refunds And Cancellation Policy
- ABOUT SARUMAM PHARMACY
SARUMAM PHARMACY, a pharmacy located in Chennai, provides customer care any time of the day. It provides varied pharmaceutical products that is delivered to one’s doorstep through its highly qualified and experienced team. Sarumam Pharmacy’s website can be accessed from https://sarumam.com/(‘Sarumam Platform’).
- WHAT IS RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY?
Sarumam Pharmacy ensures user satisfaction by setting out Sarumam Pharmacy’s procedures and policies in accepting:
- Product cancellations are not accepted after 6 (six) hours from the order being placed or after 6 (six) hours from the delivery of the product to the User whichever is earlier; or
- Product returns, once a product has been delivered to the user after purchase from the platform.
- HOW ARE RETURNS PROCESSED?
Once the user requests to return a product through email or phone, a pickup is planned for the item. Sarumam Pharmacy will have the products picked up within 1-2 business days after the user’s return request has been received. The reimbursement is triggered provided the product is eligible for return as the conditions mentioned hereinbelow.
In the case the product for which an order has been placed by the customer is unavailable / out of stock, the entire amount charged to the customer would be refunded to the customer.
- CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
The user can cancel their order, through the Sarumam Platform or by directly contacting Sarumam Pharmacy, before the order is dispatched which can be found with the help of the ‘Your Orders’ tab in the Sarumam’s platform.
- HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE REFUND FOR MY CANCELLED OR RETURNED PRODUCT?
In case of prepaid orders, the amount will be returned to the bank account where the payment was made from. For Cash on Delivery orders, users will be required to provide bank details where they would like to receive the refund.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE A REFUND FOR A CANCELLED ORDER OR RETURNED PRODUCT?
Sarumam Pharmacy will process user’s refund within 5-7 business days in case of cancellation of an order. In case of returns, Sarumam Pharmacy will refund the money after the product has been received by Sarumam Pharmacy and post completion of return eligibility check, which takes around 5-10 business days after the return has been picked up.
- RETURN ELIGIBILITY CHECK PROCEDURE IN CASE OF REFUND
Stage 1: Product(s) picked up and delivered back to the Seller
Once the user opts for refund for a product, the product is usually picked up by the Sarumam Pharmacy within 1-2 business days.
Stage 2: Products are sorted
After receiving the returned product, Sarumam Pharmacy sorts the products based on the packaging style, colours, labels or other easily identifiable feature.
Stage 3: Inspection of the Product
Upon sorting the products, Sarumam Pharmacy commences to verify, inspect and process the returned products either based on the reason(s) stated by the user for the return of the product and checks the return eligibility of the product.
Stage 4: Replacement or Refund
After determining that the product is eligible to be returned, Sarumam Pharmacy either replaces the product (as per the reason(s) stated by the user) or processes the refund which will in turn be intimated to the user through a message or through Sarumam platform.
- PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS
As per terms and conditions of Sarumam Pharmacy, the following products shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances: –
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- If the product has been tampered with;
- If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
- If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;
- Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
- If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies;
- If the product is damaged due to misuse;
- HOW TO INITATE THE REQUEST FOR REFUND / RETURN / EXCHANGE / CANCELLATION OF A PRODUCT?
Subject to the terms of this Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy, Sarumam Pharmacy offers the user(s) an easy return / refund policy. The process for initiating the process for raising a return / refund / exchange request is:
- Login with User’s credentials to Sarumam Platform and visit the My Account section.
- Select the order that the user wants to return (subject to whether the product is returnable / refundable / exchangeable) and click on “Return/Exchange” and follow the instructions on the page to obtain a Return ID.
- At the time of creation of this return / refund request, the user shall specify the preferred mode of refund as indicated in the page.
- The Products will be picked up from the user within the timelines intimated by Sarumam Pharmacy.
- Sarumam Pharmacy will initiate the refund or replacement process only if the Products are received in accordance with the Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy.
It is to be noted that while raising a request for return on the Platform, the user shall have the option to seek a refund of the monies paid by him/her towards the purchase of the Product. The User will be required to produce a copy of the original invoice at the time of placing a request for return of Products. The User shall ensure that the Product(s) being returned are, among other conditions, unused, unwashed, with price tags intact, all packaging material undamaged and unused.
Sarumam Pharmacy reserves the right to alter and enforce this Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy at any time without having to serve a prior notice on the User. However, Sarumam Pharmacy will notify the User(s) of any change in the Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy by posting a notice on the homepage of the Sarumam Platform.
Please note, the amount will be refunded for the items only. Other expenses/costs/fees like shipping fee, cash-on-delivery service charges etc., are non-refundable.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Any grievances relating to the Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy may be directed by you to the grievance officer of Sarumam Pharmacy who can be contacted at email@example.com.